Our Client is currently accepting applications for Ironworker Journeyman at their mine sites near Schefferville, Labrador.
- fabricate, construct and join scaffolding, structural
- read blueprints and specifications to lay out the work
- unload and stack steel units so each piece can be hoisted as needed
- erect and install scaffolding, construction cranes, derricks and other hoisting equipment
- assemble rigging (cables, pulleys, hooks) to move equipment and materials
- attach cables from a crane or derrick and direct crane operators with hand signals or radios
- position steel units, align holes and insert temporary bolts
- check the alignments and join steel parts by bolting or tack welding,assemble and erect pre-fabricated metal structures
- select, cut, bend, position, and secure steel bars or wire mesh in concrete forms to reinforce the concrete
- Must be Red Seal journeymen.
Please Note: Positions are for their Schefferville, Labrador location.
If you would like to apply for this position please contact and send your resume to Cheryl Gosine via email - firstname.lastname@example.org.